curtain call society
When you join the Curtain Call Society, you help the Fine Arts Center hire professional actors, costume, scenic, lighting and sound designers, and other theatre professionals. The Curtain Call Society also supports our summer youth programs, allowing students ages 5-18 to experience professional theatrical training at an affordable price. Without the generous support of our Curtain Call Society members, we simply could not maintain a vital Performing Arts program at the Fine Arts Center.
The generosity of our Curtain Call Society members last year allowed us to engage nationally-based artists to complement our fabulous local talent, subsidized over 3,000 tickets for school children, and helped to recruit extremely talented designers and other artisans from around the country to work with us.
Your support allows us to engage nationally-based artists to complement our fabulous local talent, continue offering exemplary education programs for students of all ages.
We invite you to join our wonderful group of Curtain Call Society members, signifying your commitment to enjoy another fabulous year (our 29th!) of extraordinary theatre and other performing arts events for Colorado Springs for the 2016-2017 season.
What you receive in return is priceless. Benefits of Curtain Call Society include:
- Preferred seating to all five mainstage performances.
- A flex four-pass (4 additional complimentary tickets), so you can introduce your friends to a night at the theatre who may not be aware of our work. Contact the Box Office to redeem at any time.
- IF you select the dinner package (not mandatory): 5 opening night dinners with complimentary cocktails: may not be swapped to pre-theatre dining on any other nights. In the case you are unable to attend a dinner, a donation receipt will be issued and sent to you.
- Two opening night post-show reception/cast party–champagne toast and dessert
- Valet parking on opening nights
- Invitations to select first rehearsals of our productions
- One of a kind Behind-The-Scenes tours
- Recognition in theatre programs and the FAC lobby throughout the season
- Complimentary tickets to all second stage and Youth Reperatory productions
New this year: We invite you to recruit a friend or couple to join our Curtain Call Society for the 2016-2017 season. For your referral, we will provide you an annual membership to Theatre Communications Group, which includes a subscription to American Theatre magazine (10 issues) – plus unlimited access to AmericanTheatre.org, and discount theatre tickets at participating TCG theatres nationwide (including the Denver Center). A “Refer a Friend” membership form is available here.
Join or renew in person at the box office or call 719.634.5583
Curtain Call Society Membership Prices for the 2016-2017 Season are as follows:
|A||$1,500 Household (two adults) with Dinner||Curtain Call Membership=$500, Premium Ticket Subscription=$370, Dinner Package=$630|
|B||$870 Household without Dinner||Curtain Call Membership=$500, Premium Ticket Subscription=$370|
|C||$750 Single with Dinner||Curtain Call Membership: $250, Premium Ticket Subscription: $185, Dinner Package: $315|
|D||$435 Single without Dinner||Curtain Call Membership: $250, Premium Ticket Subscription: $185|