Actor's Tool Box
- Ages 4-6 and 7-9
- Week long sessions begining the week of June 3 and ending the week of June 28
- 10 a.m. – 12 noon. | Monday - Friday
- Cost per week: $200 Non-Members; $180 FAC Members
These week-long sessions will work toward building stronger theatre techniques and enhance motivation and confidence in a group. Each week will focus on a different theme so that students can enroll in multiple weeks without duplicating or missing any curriculum. We will focus on characterization, acting basics, creating characters and improvisation. Each session is limited to 18 students.
- Session One (June 3-7)– FUNDAMENTALS OF ACTING for 4-6 year olds
- Session Two (June 10-14) – FUNDAMENTALS OF ACTING for 7-9 year olds
- Session Three (June 17-21) – SING OUT! for 4-6 year olds
- Session Four (June 24-28) – SING OUT! for 7-9 year olds
The costs per seesion is $180.00 for FAC Members and $200.00 for Non Members.
We encourage anyone interested in this program to become a member of the Fine Arts Center. Membership will not only reduce the price of tuition, but also includes discounts to all theatre, museum, and art education activities held at the Fine Arts Center. Click here to learn more about Fine Arts Center Membership or to join online.
Registration begins Friday, March 16 and will stay open until the class is full. Download a registration form. SPACE IS LIMITED. Questions? Call 719.634.5583.