curtain call society
When you join the Curtain Call Society, you help the Fine Arts Center hire professional actors, costume, scenic, lighting and sound designers, and other theatre professionals. The Curtain Call Society also supports our summer youth programs, allowing students ages 5-18 to experience professional theatrical training at an affordable price. Without the generous support of our Curtain Call Society members, we simply could not maintain a vital Performing Arts program at the Fine Arts Center.
The generosity of our Curtain Call Society members last year allowed us to engage nationally-based artists to complement our fabulous local talent, subsidized over 3,000 tickets for school children, and helped to recruit extremely talented designers and other artisans from around the country to work with us.
Your support allows us to engage nationally-based artists to complement our fabulous local talent, continue offering exemplary education programs for students of all ages.
We invite you to join our wonderful group of Curtain Call Society members, signifying your commitment to enjoy another fabulous year (our 30th!) of extraordinary theatre and other performing arts events for Colorado Springs for the 2017-2018 season.
What you receive in return is priceless. Benefits of Curtain Call Society include:
- Preferred seating to all five mainstage performances. (You have until July 1 to ensure you keep the same seats you enjoyed this season, if you desire. After July 1, your seats will be released to other ticket subscribers.)
- A flex four-pass (4 additional complimentary tickets), so you can introduce your friends to a night at the theatre who may not be aware of our work. Call or email the Box Office after July 1 to redeem: (719) 634-5583 or email@example.com
- Five opening night dinners with complimentary cocktails*
- Two opening night post-show reception/cast party–champagne toast and dessert
- Valet parking on opening nights
- Invitations to select first rehearsals of our productions
- One of a kind Behind-The-Scenes tours
- Two complimentary tickets to each second stage and Youth Repertory productions. Call or email the Box Office after July 1 to redeem.
- Recognition in theatre programs and the FAC lobby throughout the season
*If Curtain Call membership includes dinner package.
|A||$1,500 Household (two adults) with Dinner||Curtain Call Membership=$500, Premium Ticket Subscription=$370, Dinner Package=$630|
|B||$870 Household without Dinner||Curtain Call Membership=$500, Premium Ticket Subscription=$370|
|C||$750 Single with Dinner||Curtain Call Membership: $250, Premium Ticket Subscription: $185, Dinner Package: $315|
|D||$435 Single without Dinner||Curtain Call Membership: $250, Premium Ticket Subscription: $185|
We invite you to recruit a friend or couple to join our Curtain Call Society for the 2017-2018 season. For your referral, we will provide you an annual membership to Theatre Communications Group, which includes a subscription to American Theatre magazine (10 issues) – plus unlimited access to AmericanTheatre.org, and discount theatre tickets at participating TCG theatres nationwide (including the Denver Center). Form
Join or Renew Now!
Call Tiffany Anderson at (719) 477-4379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Productions & Dinners
Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery
Curtain Call Opening Night Dinner: Friday, October 6, 2017
Curtain Call Opening Night Dinner: Friday, December 8, 2017