We welcome you to audition for our many plays and musicals. The perfect role may be waiting for you.
General auditions for the FAC’s 2017-2018 season have concluded. Future audition opportunities will be posted here as they arise.
To schedule an audition, email a request for an audition appointment to Nathan Halvorson at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, email address and phone number
- If you are auditioning for plays & musicals OR plays only
- Note if you are under the age of 16, between the ages of 16-21, or over 21
- YOU MUST PROVIDE: A headshot and resume at the audition and note your union status
- FOR PLAYS ONLY: Prepare 2 contrasting 1-minute monologues. These must be performed memorized and must be from a theatrical script
- FOR MUSICALS AND PLAYS: Prepare one 1-minute monologue and a musical theatre song selection of approximately 32 bars. If you are singing, you must provide music for the accompanist that we will provide. You are not allowed to sing a capella, nor sing to a recording. Your song and monologue must be memorized.
- FOR CHILDREN AUDITIONS: One Musical Theatre song selection of approximately 32 bars. You must provide music for the accompanist that we will provide. Children are not allowed to sing a capella, nor sing to a recording. Your song must be memorized.