More than a fashion show, Sashay promises to be a glam soiree, melding dance, fashion and music into the premier see-and-be-seen event of the summer. Your ticket to this one-of-a-kind summer gathering supports the programs of the FAC museum, school of art and performing arts departments.
July 17, 2015
A glam soiree inspired by Georgia O’Keeffe!
The highlights of the evening will include O’Keeffe-inspired fashions from ten local and regional fashion, jewelry, and accessory designers and body painters with a line by Project Runway All Star Patricia Michaels of Taos, Pueblo.
Ticket includes these fabulous features –
- Admission to the summer exhibition, Eloquent Objects: Georgia O’Keeffe and Still-Life Art in New Mexico
- Pop-up performances by the Ormao Dance Company
- Music provided by DJ Prominent
- Southwestern appetizers
- Wine station courtesy of Barefoot Wine & Bubbly
- Whiskey tastings by Axe and the Oak Whiskey Distillery
- And a ton of great giveaways! Including a 75-minute massage courtesy of Angela LaBorde, a gift basket from Cheers Liquor Mart, a bottle of Axe and the Oak Whiskey, Fine Arts Center Annual Membership, tickets to the upcoming Youth Repertory Ensemble Production of Urinetown: The Musical, Wine & Watercolor workshop at Bemis School of Art (Sept 6) and a signature eagle feather scarf by Patricia Michaels! All attendees have a chance to win one of these awesome gifts! (must be present to win)
Full service cash bars will complement the evening’s entertainment, including a special O’Keeffe-inspired signature cocktail. One-of-a-kind works will be available for purchase from Patricia Michaels and other designers.
Guests are encouraged to put their best fashion foot forward for this sartorial all-ages cocktail party designed to inspire bright, original or floral couture to make every attendee want to sashay the red carpet for a summer night’s revel!
Need some inspiration? Check out our Pinterest board.
FAC members $40/ non-members $50
Proceeds support FAC public programs.
Not a member?