JOIN THE FINE ARTS CENTER
As a member, you are a valued and essential part of an organization at the center of the regional arts scene.
We LOVE our members! Members play a crucial role in our organization’s past, present and future. Your membership dollars are tax-deductible, and help fulfill our mission of bringing world-class arts experiences and education to the Pikes Peak region.
Support from loyal patrons through membership is essential since we receive almost no public funding, and programming revenue covers only a fraction of the costs. Your membership helps enables us to provide important programs such as school tours, youth summer theater programs, and art classes for at-risk youth and our military community.
Do you like to travel? At the Contributing level and above you receive reciprocal membership benefits to other art museums including the Denver Art Museum.
We look forward to having you join us! JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
New! Sustaining Membership
Make a big impact! Convenient, automatic, ongoing monthly contributions you can change or stop at any time!
There are Basic Levels and Donor Circle Levels so you can choose the very best fit for you!
All FAC members receive:
- The priceless investment of supporting the region’s best arts facility and invaluable programming
- Unlimited free general museum admission for an entire year
- Discounts on museum specially-ticketed exhibitions
- Special invitations to Exclusive Members-Only previews, tours and special events throughout the year
- Priority early registration for Bemis School of Art classes and discounts on most classes
- Discounts on select theater single tickets
*Discounts available by phone or in person at the box office.
|Individual||$65 ($45* for Seniors and Military)||Membership for one adult|
|Family||$90 ($60* for Seniors and Military)||Membership for two adults and all children under 18 in the household|
|Contributing||$150||Family membership with 2 general admission guest passes and Western Reciprocal Membership to 15 museums, including free admission to the Denver Art Museum.|
|Patron||$400||Family membership with 4 general admission guest passes, Western Reciprocal membership, and Museum Alliance Reciprocal membership to approximately 50 museums, including free admission to the Denver Art Museum.|
|Benefactor||$750||Family membership with 6 general admission guest passes, Western Reciprocal membership, Museum Alliance Reciprocal membership, and North American Reciprocal membership to over 700 museums, including free admission to Denver Art Museum.|
Monthly Members Tour
All members of the Fine Arts Center are welcome to join us for our Monthly Members Tour, held on the 1st Saturday of each month at 12 noon. Each tour (lasting approximately 1 hour) will feature a different topic, so feel free to come back often and continue learning about the FAC.
Our next Monthly Members Tour will be held on Saturday, December 5 at 12 noon. This month’s “tour” will be a little different than our past tours. We will be holding a panel discussion on the topic of our recent juried exhibition Springs Surreal, in our upstairs Music Room. The panel includes artists Lorelei Beckstrom and Aaron Graves, FAC museum curators Blake Milteer and Joy Armstrong, and exhibit juror Collin Parson. The panel moderator will be Director of Colorado College’s IDEA Space and Surrealism scholar, Jessica Hunter-Larsen, who will also give a brief introduction.
*Due to the limited number of seats, we are requiring RSVPs for this month’s Members Tour. Please reserve your spot here.
Members of the Month
Past members of the month:
Oct 2015 | Terry Wolf | Video
Sept 2015 | Denise and Norm Farrar | Video
Aug 2015 | Steve Weed and Laurie Wilson | Video
July 2015 | Frank J. and Paula Loccisano | Video
June 2015 | Scott and Christine Draper | Video
May 2015 | Linda and Bernie Herpin | Video
April 2015 | Ernie & Michael McIntyre | Video
Mar. 2015 | Bob Hadley & Pat Topping | Video
Feb. 2015 | Eunice Diaz | Video
Jan. 2015 | Jimmy & Katelyn Do
Dec. 2014 | Tim & Diana Rupinski
Save these dates and look for your invitation in the mail!
Friday, November 6
Friday, March 4
Friday, June 10
Make a big impact! BECOME A SUSTAINING MEMBER TODAY!
Convenient, automatic, ongoing monthly contributions you can change or stop at any time!
A sustaining membership is a monthly contribution to FAC at whichever amount is right for you. It is the most convenient and efficient way to support the FAC and its programs while maintaining your FAC member status.
As a Sustaining Member, you will …
- Enjoy uninterrupted FAC membership status.
- Help us save dollars in postage, paper and administrative costs.
- Utilize an eco-friendly option by allowing us to cut down on renewal mailings.
- Help provide the FAC with a steady and reliable stream of income that allows us to plan for a sustainable future.
How it Works: Your contribution is deducted automatically from the debit or credit card of your choice every month. Your membership renews every year at the same amount. You can make a change or cancel at any time. We will send you a membership card each year.
Sustaining members receive all of the benefits of regular members based on their level of giving.
Corresponding Membership Levels:
|Level||Amount per Month|
|Alice Bemis Taylor||$840 and up|
Corresponding Membership benefits will be automatically assigned based on your level of giving. You will receive your membership card in the mail within 2 to 4 weeks of this purchase.
- You will receive an email confirmation for your records each time a payment is processed.
- If payment is canceled, membership benefits will expire the same month of the cancellation.
- The first charge is processed as soon as you click submit. The following payments occur in monthly increments from this first date (meaning that if the first charge was submitted on March 14, the next would be processed on April 14, May 14).
- You can change the payment date, increase, decrease or cancel your monthly gift by emailing membership or calling 719.477.4390.