We welcome you to audition for our many plays and musicals. The perfect role may be waiting for you.
MAN OF LA MANCHA
COLORADO SPRINGS FINE ARTS CENTER THEATRE COMPANY, operating on a LOA/LORT contract with Actor’s Equity, is seeking both Equity and non-Equity performers for its Spring production of Man Of La Mancha (rehearsals commence the week of April 24, in performance from May 25-June 18, 2017). All roles are available.
Auditions will be held at the Fine Arts Center on Monday, February 13th between 5 and 10PM . To sign up for an audition slot, email Nathan Halvorson at email@example.com. Please prepare 32 bars of a song that showcases your vocal range (you can perform a song from the show). Sides may be provided at the audition for you to read.
To schedule an audition, email a request for a slot to Nathan Halvorson at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name/Email Address/Phone Number
- If you are auditioning for Plays, or Plays & Musicals
- Note if you are under the age of 16, between the ages of 16-21, or over 21
- You must provide a headshot and resume at the audition and note your union status
- (for PLAYS only) Prepare 2 contrasting 1-minute monologues. These must be performed memorized and must be from a theatrical script
- (for MUSICALS and PLAYS) Prepare one 1-minute monologue and a musical theatre song selection of approximately 32 bars. If you are singing, you must provide music for the accompanist that we will provide. You are not allowed to sing a capella, nor sing to a recording. Your song and monologue must be memorized.